Business Development Manager
Excellent opportunity to join a growing family business based in Newport, Shropshire. You will be responsible for account management of existing clients and identifying and creating new business opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking a new role within a company with assistance from Managers and the Recruitment Team. You will be responsible for building your own client base, expanding current relationships and informing the Recruitment Consultants of any changes to our clients needs.
LGV Drivers Limited are a Recruitment Business that specialise in the supply of both temporary and permanent driving staff across the UK. Providing professional driving staff to our selected clients.
What you will do:
- Create new business leads.
- Cold calls
- Identify potential clients
- Set up meetings to further develop relationships
- Set up meetings with new leads to gain new business
- Present/Sell LGV Drivers Limited to potential clients
- Expand business at other branches other than our Head Office
- Client visits across the UK
Your experience will include:
- Sales experience
- Previous business development experience
- Ability to adapt your approach, from dealing with small independent hauliers to Blue-Chip Companies
- Confidence to present to large audiences
- Ability to work alone and part of a group
- Ability to work independently and being proactive in identifying new business outside working hours
- Proven track record of sales pipeline and portfolio of working with large organisations
- Proven Account Management experience