ScS is one of the most recognisable brands in retailing, with a network of extremely successful stores throughout the UK. We continue to grow from strength to strength thanks to our great products, teamed up with driven and focused staff.
As the UK's leading sofa and carpet retailer with over 100 years trading, we value our staff as much as we do our customers.
This is a role for an experienced administratorwho can demonstrate a strong desire to support our retail network. You will have the ability to provide outstanding accuracy when banking, completing paperwork, identifying discrepancies, processing orders and liaising with our customers, support teams and distribution outlets to ensure an exceptional customer service is maintained.
You’ll become part of a vibrant team in a demanding retail environment sharing a common purpose in providing the highest quality product and service to all our customers during extensive opening hours (including weekends, evening and bank holidays).
About the role
You will be based in a busy but friendly retail store, dealing with a mix of inbound and outbound calls, processing orders for our sales professional’s, along with other essential administrative duties.
Key Skills Required
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience
- Capable of managing own time to meet deadlines
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Maintain a consistently smart and professional image
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return we provide:
- Competitive Basic Salary (meets NMW age banding)
- Peformance related bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discounts
Due to the number of applications we receive it is our policy that we will only respond to successful candidates.