Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Job Title: Senior Nurse ( RGN RMN )
Care types: Elderly, Dementia
Location: Hilderstone, Staffordshire
Salary: £31,000 ( £16.50 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 36 hours.
Contract: Permanent. Full Time or Part Time available
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 6 ***
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Further Details: If you are a passionate nurse with an interest in care of the elderly, or Dementia care, this role may be ideal for you. You will be working within a beautiful care home facility, with some of the best training and support within Healthcare - as an award winning company, there is a real value on investment in people, and part of this is making sure the environments they work in are clean, safe and which push personal and professional development. Sponsorship is available for nurses living in the UK needed Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.
The facility are a close knit, incredible team with a passion for providing high levels of care. The nurses in the facility go above and beyond for their service users, and have an opening for a nurse who shares this belief. All nurses are part of the same vision, of creating a "Home away from Home" for the service users in this care home.
You will be open to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, there is genuinely no better organisation to do this with.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to