ASSOCIATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SOLICITOR
A well-established full-service law firm are recruiting for an Associate Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their busy Commercial Disputes team in Derby to provide quality legal advice to commercial clients on a wide range commercial dispute matters within Contentious Probate and Sports Law.
- Advising on Commercial Disputes in a busy Commercial Disputes team
- Advising clients and contacts on Contentious Probate and Sports Law matters
- Providing clear ad coherent advise and solution to clients when facing challenging situations
- Working alongside partners and associates to learn and develop from their expertise to help sustain the skilful workforce in the future.
- Working effectively both with the partners and independently
- Good knowledge and experience of Contentious Probate and Sports Law
- Associate Solicitor 3-5 years PQE
- Able to work independently using own initiative with minimal supervision
- Professional and coherent communication skills, both written and orally
- Team player who has ability to work collaboratively or equally independently
- Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment
- 25 days holidays with bank holidays on top with a holiday buy scheme
Free parking at the firm
- Cycle to work schemes
- Childcare vouchers
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*