Role Location - National, United Kingdom, South East, London, Essex, Sussex, Berkshire, Kent, East Anglia, South West, Devon, Dorset, Bristol, Exeter, Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Nottinghamshire, North West, Manchester, Cumbria, Blackburn, Liverpool, Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull, North East, Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Sunderland
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Package
My client is one of the UK's leading electric motors manufacturer who proud their service on consistently meeting the demands of their customers. They provide an extensive range of AC/DC electric motors. As a leading name in the market place they are a well-respected company, committed to providing the highest levels of quality and customer service.
Due to the continued growth and future plans of the business, my client is now looking to recruit new Sales Executives in various areas across the UK.
Territory covered dependent on location. One or two days a week will be based from a home office. The other days of the week, you will be expected to be out on the road, face to face with new and existing customers, responsible for providing excellent customer service, identifying customer needs and generating sales. You will work closely with a professional team, reporting directly to the sales director.
As a potential candidate you must:
- Have experience working as an external sales professional
- Have significant experience within the Motors sector
- Have a proven track record in developing new business leads.
- Be able to demonstrate your previous success with facts and figures
- Time management and organisational skills
- Have a solid work history
- Be personable and have excellent presentation skills
- Be dynamic and possess the drive and motivation to be successful
- Have a Full UK Driving License
To apply for this position or for more information please forward an up to date CV and your contact details or please call on and I will respond at my earliest convenience.