Accounts Payable Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to work for a multi-national engineering company based on the outskirts of central Birmingham. The role is initially offered on a 15-month contract basis (to cover maternity leave) although could potentially become a permanent position depending on the needs of the business.
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Administrator, who will be joining a friendly and supportive finance function, where they will be predominately responsible for processing high levels of purchase invoices. The role would suit an individual who wants to be an integral part of the accounts payable department and someone who thrives on a busy and demanding workload.
Main Duties of the Accounts Payable Administrator include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Matching invoices to PO numbers
- Expense coding and processing
- Dealing and resolving a range of supplier enquiries in a timely manner
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Preparing payment runs
- Updating and maintaining the SAP system
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume purchase ledger department
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience of SAP (preferred but not essential)
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at