Senior Change Delivery Manager
Due to continued expansion a leading Financial Services client in the Shropshire area are looking for a Change Delivery Lead to take ownership of change resources and ensure the portfolio has effective programme plans.
Working closely with the Portfolio Manager you will manage change events on the sub-portfolio and ensure they are appropriately impacted.
We are looking for experienced Change Managers who can bring the following skills and experience to the business; -
- Strong track record of change delivery
- Experience of applying industry standard change frameworks, methodologies, tools and techniques
- Previous experience of leading and motivating Programme / Portfolio teams
- Evidence of role modelling of behaviours and acts as an ambassador for our on team goal
- Experience within the financial services sector and good understanding of FCA regulations
- MSP Portfolio Practitioner / MPS Programme Practitioner or equivalent
- Agile delivery knowledge
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please call or send through your latest cv for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age