Legal IT Support Analyst
Legal IT Support Analyst
Sector: Legal / IT
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.30-5.30pm (additional hours may be required)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning employer in Birmingham City Centre!
Our client is looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join their Litigation Support team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computing and IT skills and some knowledge of legal terminology and documents.
- Providing IT and technical support for legal teams, clients, counsel and external bodies
- Reporting to the department manager and supporting recommended solutions delegated throughout the team
- Dealing with technical enquiries
- Assisting the department with processing updates and resolving case issues
- Working with various technologies on a project to project basis
- Meeting targets and maintaining standards in all aspects of data production
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level (essential)
- Experience in a similar role (essential)
- Strong background in computing and IT understanding (essential)
- Experience using RingTail or a similar SQL-based database (essential)
- Knowledge of using alternative technological platforms including Opus 2's, KIRA, Magnum and High Q
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Some experience working in a litigation support division
- Experience concerning product integration
- Outstanding communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and is capable of managing time effectively
- Strong team work skills
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales