Junior Strategic Planning Analyst - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Junior Strategic Planning Analyst - Tachbrook Park, Warwick Circa £27k per annum, depending on experience
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
The Marketing team at Calor Gas are looking to recruit a flexible and engaging Strategic Planning Analyst on a fixed term basis of 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To support decision making and data manipulation via analytical, statistical, geographical and other data analysis techniques covering internal and external data
- To help support the provision of targeted customer and prospect lists and email campaign activity from Calor’s customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing databases, including post campaign analysis
- To develop, support and report upon Calor’s CRM and marketing database & data warehouse including the development of reporting
- To champion data quality by conscientious adherence to accepted data quality process and management initiatives & the communication of best practice throughout the company.
As such we would like you to:
- Be educated to degree level in an IT, Business or analytical discipline or alternatively have had experience in a business situation involving data manipulation and reporting
- Have commercial experience of working with marketing databases, customer/prospect processes and marketing activity
- Experience of gathering, querying and analysing data and creating reports to meet the needs of internal customers
- Be aware of permission based marketing principles (ideally have knowledge of GDPR principles), data protection and data quality issues and processes
- Have strong numerical ability, be inquisitive and be able to solve problems
- Be able to provide recommendations on the analysis carried out and present information in a clear and concise manner (both written and verbal) at all levels within the business
- Have a flexible, adaptable and hardworking approach to work with an ability to work on own initiative but most importantly within a team
- Have excellent general IT skills with a high level of system and business process knowledge and be highly competent using Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of other analytical, reporting and database query packages would be an advantage, as would expert knowledge of Calor’s key systems (Enterprisel, Wire CRM and FastStats marketing databases).
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.