TGAT Data Manager and Analyst
Tudor Grange Academies Trust is a family of academies with a shared ethos, common values and collective goals. We are working together in a model of meaningful, focused collaboration to achieve excellence in our schools.
We are seeking to appoint a Data Manager and Analyst for our West Midlands hub, joining our Data Services team. This exciting opportunity has arisen due to the expansion of the team. We are looking for a new team member who will support our mission to improve the intelligent use of data by all stakeholders within our Trust.
This post will be based at Tudor Grange Academy Worcester. You will provide data management for a small group of academies. The successful applicant will be required to travel between their assigned academies and so you must have your own transport.
Applicants need to be highly numerate, enthusiastic and positive. Experience working with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, is a must. Some experience working with school MIS systems (our academies use iSAMS or ScholarPack) would be ideal, although training can be provided for the right applicant.
Salary Range; NJC Band SO1 (point 29 £25,951 to point 31 £27,668)
Hours of work: 37 hours a week, 52 weeks per year. Includes 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
Closing Date for applications: 22nd March 2018 4pm.
Applications by application form only. CVs will not be accepted.
"The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them".
- Attention to detail, places importance on accuracy of information
- Experience of data management and highly numerate, evidenced through either educational background or extensive relevant workplace experience
- Strong, pro-active communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationship with colleagues across a number of academies
- Able to work under pressure
- Can maintain strict confidentiality
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office packages, especially Microsoft Excel
- Flexible and positive outlook
- Own transport essential in order to travel between sites
- GCSE English and maths at grade C or above or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of all safeguarding checks
- Experience of working in a school environment and using a school MIS, ideally iSAMS or ScholarPack
- Knowledge of education data requirements, especially performance data and statutory data returns