Sales Support Coordinator
Do you want to be part of a thriving sales team in a support capacity?
Do you want to develop your career with a global organisation?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This role will be based at our Head Office in Telford Shropshire and offers a Salary of up to £25,000 (DOE) + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme & Corporate Benefits Package.
We are currently recruiting an experience Sales Support Co-ordinator to provide expertise on all Corporate sales tools including CRM, pricing and reporting tools. Incorporating data analysis, enrichment & reporting, development of the tools functionality and content, training and support to the Corporate Account salesforce.
Duties of the role include:
- Accountable for the administration and development of all Corporate sales tools
- Deliver analysis and feedback on the data within the tools, identifying issues and communicating them to the sales management team
- Assist the training of the sales force on all sales tools, to ensure correct application and consistency
- Provide a point of contact for the salesforce to support on issues and provide answer to questions relating to the tools
- Regular enrichment and refinement of the new business database ensuring all opportunities are captured and assigned
- Identify and propose areas of development for each tool in order to improve the efficiencies and output
- Provision of accurate monthly data for both the CSSM and CASD
- Support the Commercial Sales Support Manager on specific projects incorporating commercial and business analysis
- Work with the Digital Marketing manager to understand and interpret Google analytics data, which will assist in formulating the marketing strategy
What are we looking for:
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to commercially interpret information and propose solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to embrace technology especially digital marketing
- Ability to plan & co-ordinate in an efficient manner so that results are achieved within set timelines and to the required standard
- Confidential handling of sensitive issues or information
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- A university degree is preferable but not essential
- Full UK driver’s license
If this sounds like your next career move, please get in touch.