Hub Operations Office Clerk - Temp to Perm
Our client, based in Fradley, are looking to recruit a Hub Operations Office Clerk to join their busy team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Hub Operations Office Clerk will include:
- Liaise with internal and external depots and suppliers, FLT drivers and internal staff
- Ensure all FLT Operatives complete and sign a pre-operation check on equipment
- Ensure all calls are answered in a prompt and friendly manner and all requests are placed in writing by the requesting member
- Ensure all depots with more than 10 pallets in the bay are contacted and requested to clear their bay
The successful Hub Operations Office Clerk will require:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Competent using Excel and Word
Hours of work are 9.30 - 6.00 from Monday to Friday plus a 4-hour shift on Saturday morning on a rota basis.
If you are experienced in the following areas then please apply: Administration, Operations, Office Clerk, Hub Operations, Customer Service.
Please note, due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.