Financial Reporting Manager
Our growing and ambitious client based in Burton-On-Trent is seeking a qualified (ACA/ ACCA) Financial Reporting Manager to lead their Financial Accounting team. This is a highly visible role, not only in a leadership position, but also to be the go-to expert for any technical accounting matters that arise, and to work extremely closely with the Senior Management and Directors.
The business truly values their employees, and encourages continual learning and professional development, in a supportive environment.
As Financial Reporting Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- To lead, support, motivate and develop a team of staff (Financial Accountants & Accounts Payable) to be best in class and create a high performing culture
- To lead and manage the Group Accounting activity
- Stakeholder Management and Reporting
- Year-end Audit Lead
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for managing cash flow
- Business Partnering Directors with analysing business opportunities and assessing performance
As Financial Reporting Manager, you will have the autonomy to lead your team as you see best - and implementation of new ideas, better processes or improved ways of working will be highly welcomed and recognised. Therefore this is a role you can really add value to.
To be successful in your application, you must be a Practice-Trained accountant, qualified ACA or ACCA, with staff management experience. In person you will be confident in your own abilities - commercial acumen and technical expertise - and enjoy a challenge. Commercially you will be expected to critically analyse business situations, planning, resolve problems and continually assess performance, and make recommendations on how to improve to deliver improved results for the business. Technically, this is a multi-faceted business, so you will need these skills to make sense of this.
In return, we are offering a fantastic package:
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Good Contributory Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare
- Flexible benefits
For a full job description and further details, please apply directly to this advert and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.