MRICS Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Independent construction consultancy is looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team in the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham. Excellent role for anyone wanting to join a small practice but in return take on more responsibility and lead on a range of their retail, care homes and high spec residential schemes across the West Midlands.
Those with previous experience working within a consultancy environment would be required due to the nature of the work and although MRICS qualification would be more suitable, others close to achieving such qualification may also be considered depending on experience and how well your personality comes across to the rest of the team.
Perfect role for any PQS wanting to be part of a growing and ambitious team so those with the know how and willingness to build the business further would certainly be welcomed and in return be offered a competitive package and rewarded for hard work and commitment.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- The ability to deal/face Clients of all levels and general BD knowledge
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility within all work matters.
- Offering Pre & Post Contract services - Final Accounts/BOQ's/measurements etc
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
- MRICS Qualified but ideally working to such qualification
- Previous experience working within a construction consultancy environment
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.