Nurse RNLD / RMN - Learning Disabilities
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) - Specialist Learning Disability Care Home
We are looking for registered Nurses based in Birmingham and surrounding areas to work with adults with learning disabilities, mental and physical health needs. These roles would suit either Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ) or Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), either newly qualified or experienced. The key details are as follows -
- Grade: band 5 equivalent - suitable for newly qualified or experienced Nurses
- Location: Birmingham - free parking at site
- Salary: £11.93 - £13.62 per hour / £24,814 - £28,329 per annum ( flexible depending on experience )
- Hours: full time ( up to 40 hour per week ) or part time ( 24-30 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract Type: permanent
Employee Benefits: we are offering a range of benefits to all Nurses including 33 days annual leave, awards for length of service, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a range of flexible benefits too.
The full list of benefits are below -
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance helpline
- Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes
Further Details: this is a specialist care home offering support to adults living with a learning disability. The unit offers bespoke, individual care and works to build long-standing relationships with all service-users, based on trust and mutual respect.
Nurses working at this service comment on the support, training and development they receive. The induction process is very thorough and this training continues throughout a Nurse's career.
The Manager here is also very committed to the nursing team, and always works to accommodate Nurse's requirements around working hours and shift patterns. If you have specific requirements please apply and we will work to accommodate this.
Person Specification: to apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To find out more, or submit an application, please contact Sophie Cook directly on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.