Domestic Gas Engineer
Are you an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer with a great level of experience in the private sector? If so I want to hear from you!
**THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITION**
Due to increasing works within the private domestic sector, my client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domestic Gas engineer to cover the West Midlands area.
This will be a temporary to permanent position and you must be willing to travel across the West Midlands area.
- Complete all types of gas repairs and services in accordance with job tickets
- To keep health and safety at the forefront of your work
- To carry out all work duties with a high regard to customer care and satisfaction
- Ensure full compliance with the company Health and Safety Policy and all current legislation
- All other duties as requested, completed to a high standard
The ideal candidate must have;
- ACS Accreditation (CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1)
- City & Guilds craft certificate in Gas Maintenance
- Clean driving licence
- Certificate in Domestic Gas
- Have own hand tools
- Have own gas safe registration
- Be able to complete service, maintenance, breakdown and repair work in Domestic boilers and heating systems
If this sounds like you and ticks all the right boxes, please click the 'Apply' button or email your CV to *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300655