Fire & Safety Consultant - West Midlands
* Carry out HSE, including risk category 1 fire risk assessments andproduce detailed reports of findings and recommendations;
* Carry out consultancy work in the field of HSE
* To participate in the training of clients and in the delivery of Company training sessions as required
* To carry out fee earning duties aligned with revenue expectations and targets;
* Plan and manage personal capacity in conjunction with the resource planning managers aligned with revenue expectations as above;
* Participate and support business improvement by participating in technical input to proposals / quotations, development plans and service improvements;
* Keep abreast of industry, client and product stream trends and advancements
Ability to think and operate in a fast paced consultancy environment
* Participate in a culture that encourages customer excellence
* Proven track record of delivering first class service and managing stakeholders expectations
* Delivery of agreed KPI's
* Effective implementation of a client specific project in a multi-skilled environment to time, budget and quality
* Contribute to team thinking (internally and externally) to help develop new ideas and innovation through the business
Any of the following:
* FPA C05 Certificate in Applied Fire Risk Assessment.
* C06 Fire Risk Assessment (existing HS risk assessors requiring formal fire foundation)
* C.S. TODD 4.5 Day Fire Risk Assessment
* NEBOSH - Fire safety management and fire risk assessment.
* FSC- Level 3 certificate in fire safety (fire auditor).
* Level 3 BTEC Professional Certificate in Fire Risk Assessment
* and internal CPD
* NEBOSH General Certificate/Diploma in H&S AND minimum of Grad IOSH
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302818