Assistant Site Manager
My client, one of the UK's most successful house builders, are seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join their teams based in the Midlands.
The successful candidate will report to the Site Manager and assist in overseeing the site operations, including:
- Overseeing day to day processes including all materials are available and arrive at site on time
- Assisting the Site Manager daily and acting on their behalf where required
- Ensuring site deadlines and build programs are met and completed on time
- Dealing with any problems effectively and professionally
- Ensuring properties are finished to a high standard
The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of house building and site operations with experience working for a reputable housing company preferable.
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- First Aid Certified
If you feel you are suitable for this role please do not hesitate in applying by sending your CV through to our office for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302244