£30,000 - + Pension + Bonus + Outstanding Prospects
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
Do you want progression? We have just the job for you!
This is a modern, lean manufacturing environment, who are currently enjoying new investment, and are now looking for a Material Planner.
You will be joining a friendly team, and your prospects would be very healthy.
- Issue schedules to Suppliers
- Expedite all materials, ensuring materials don’t go into arrears
- Ensure schedules are achieved
- Review stock, ensuring stocks are kept to a minimum level with high stock turns
- Look at all new products and ensure minimum obsolescence on run out or change control
- Champion continuous improvements
- Procurement of materials in line with production and sales
- Development of suppliers
- Cost reductions
- Control of Inventory levels
- Active support of part and model changes and participation in part and product implementation programmes
- Maintenance and development of MPS, MRP and Vendor scheduling
- Experience within material and / or purchasing
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have gained your experience from within a high volume production industry
- Strong IT skills – MFG-PRO , QAD experience preferred
- Good understanding of quality systems
- A positive and flexible approach
You will be given the opportunity to join a friendly, busy World Class manufacturing organisation.
Send your CV ASAP.
Keywords;- Material Planner, MFG-Pro, Purchasing, Procurement, Automotive, QAD, Material Control
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302493