Experienced Part -Time Receptionist required immediately to work in a busy Physiotherapy practice in Bromsgrove with a starting salary of £8.00 per hour, working 15 - 20 hours per week
The practice was established in Bromsgrove in 2006.
It offers a friendly experienced approach to all patients attending. The practice has grown successfully in this time with Catherine and 5 Associate Physiotherapists.
The practice treats a wide range of musculo-skeletal conditions e.g. spinal conditions including whiplash, sports injuries, post surgery condition, ACL repair, rotator cuff repair, joint replacements and repetitive strains.
They are now looking to recruit a Receptionist to become a part of their busy team.
This is a very busy and challenging role and therefore it is essential that individuals are flexible in their approach to their duties as it is a small team with an "all hands on deck" style required each day. Below is a sample of some of the elements of the role:-
- Answering all incoming telephone calls; diverting them as appropriate, and/or taking and passing on messages;
- Making appointments via the computerised system;
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing patient notes including data inputting in a timely manner;
- Dealing with all telephone queries/requests from patients and acting as the liaison with the Physiotherapists as necessary;
- Greeting patients and dealing with any queries or requests;
- Supporting and assisting the Physiotherapists during practice times;
- Assisting patients with registrations and processing the paperwork;
- Ensuring the necessary paperwork and forms are stocked as necessary;
- Maintaining stationary and sundry stock item provisions;
Skills & knowledge required:-
- Previous experience of working in a small but busy customer facing Reception;
- The ability to multi-task and juggle priorities whilst remaining calm;
- Minimum GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C;
- Significant experience of working with Microsoft office - in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Attention to detail and ability to react quickly to changing situations and tasks;
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner;
- A strong team ethic with a willingness to be flexible and undertake duties as required;
- A high level of confidentiality is essential with this role;
Hours of work and terms:-
- Hours will be between 15 - 20 hours per week - with a varying work pattern Monday to Friday. There may also be a requirement to cover some Saturday mornings;
- Annual leave is 20 days per annum pro rata plus statutory holidays;
- Starting salary will be £8.00 per hour;
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80383772