Data Analyst (Master)
MASTER DATA ANALYST
£30,000 + Pension + Bonus + Outstanding Prospects
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
Do you want progression? Are you a Master Data Analyst, who deserves prospects? An opportunity has arisen for a Master Data Analyst to join a busy high volume manufacturing organisation.
You will be the Super User for this facility, reporting into Senior Materials Planner.
- To be the SAP Super-user on site
- Champion data and transactional accuracy with SAP
- Develop and maintain SAP data accuracy
- Monitor measurement and reduction of stock loss
- Organise and deploy plant wide stock count activity
- Provide support to the Senior Materials Planner
- Ensure 100% on time delivery of all inbound materials
- Development of TS16949, and ISO14001 systems
- Continually review SAP data accuracy
- Ensure 100% material availability
- Significant SAP experience, ideally SAP MM certification, though this is not essential
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Advanced MS Excel user
- MS Access database design knowledge
- Process mapping and business reporting experience
- We are looking for relevant SAP experience in a materials management or analytical role
- A competent teacher // trainer (SAP)
There would be no better time to join this organisation, your experience will be embraced and you will be positively encouraged to continue to progress your own skills and experience.
Send your CV ASAP.
Keywords;- SAP, SAP Super User, Data Analyst, Material Planner, Stock Control.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301579