Electrical and/or RF Test
Location - Nr Stratford Upon Avon
Salary - Dependant on experience
An excellent career opportunity for a talented Electronic, Electrical or RF Engineer / Technician to join a Global Leader in its' field of Testing Services.
This key EMC position will see you join a team of talented EMC Engineers who provide EMC testing services to clients across the world.
This opportunity is with a globally renowned Certification Engineering company with sites across the world, the main focus of the EMC Engineer will be on Consumer and Industrial products.
A wonderful Employer you will receive 1st class training on the testing tools they use.
EMC Engineer - Key Responsibilities include:
* EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ
* Recording test results using electronic logbook systems
* Assist in the development of test methods and procedures
* Ensure all work is carried out to regulatory requirements or the supplied test plan
* Working with customers developing test plans
* Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure work is carried out accurately and within the timescale allowed
EMC Engineer Skills and Experience required :
* Past experience in engineering test , ideally incl using test equipment (spectrum / network analyser) - or a desire to develop a Test Engineering career
* Degree level (or equivalent) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Ability to multitask is crucial in this position
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal , as you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
* Due to location, a full drivers licence
This is a true career development opportunity to work for a genuine world player in their field - apply now!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303328