Maintenance Supervisor - Automotive T1
£ Negotiable Rate
3 Month Contract
Our client based in the Staffordshire area is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who demonstrates strong technical insight and can tackle problems head on. This personal will also be responsible for 3 maintenance technicians.
- To manage the technical resource within the UAP including facilities maintenance.
- To provide onsite technical knowledge for machinery, processes and health and safety.
- To provide HSE assistance in relation to plant equipment, processes and machinery
- The co-ordination and direction of the Maintenance function ensuring an effective TPM maintenance regime and efficient industrialisation.
- The technical direction, coaching and motivation of a team of multi-skilled technicians and maintenance engineers.
- Change Management, shifting the emphasis from re-active to pro-active maintenance.
- Driving continuous improvement projects and improving equipment and process efficiency.
- Provide technical Health and Safety advice and support for the plant.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation including consent to discharge, consideration of waste etc.
- Management of critical spares and back up processes
- Management of KPI's and the relevant action plans to keep the standard.
- Ideally from a maintenance background with least 3 years (post qualification) experience in a Maintenance / Engineering role within a fast paced manufacturing environment, 1 year must have been at Snr Engineer level or similar.
- Apprentice trained with a minimum ONC or equivalent qualification with electrical qualifications (415v)
- Robot and PLC programming experience
- Mig and Tig welding experience
- Strong people management skills, excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with drive, self-motivation and enthusiasm.
A global manufacturer in the automotive sector
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303036