Job Title: Maintenance Fitter
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Location: West Bromich
An opportunity has arisen with our client for a full time Maintenance Fitter. The business offers a full manufacturing and design service of rolled and flat metal products. They are looking for someone who can join a functioning maintenance team of 6 and fit into place and perform their duties fully once inducted into the role. This position has become available due to a long serving member of staff retiring.
Shift patterns will alternate weekly from 6.00am - 4.00pm Mon to Fri and Sunday to Thursday 10.00pm - 6.00am. Permanent nights is also an option should you wish. You will be given the autonomy to perform your role and manage your own time meaning some weeks you will work less hours depending on work load.
The successful candidate will be physically fit, experienced, self-driven individual with a good work ethic and a desire to respond promptly in a busy and challenging environment.
- The candidates will need to have working knowledge and hands on experience of motors, gearboxes, mechanical systems, welding, conveyors, cranes, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Experience within electrical maintenance and PLC's would be advantageous but not essential.
- Weekend work will also be required as necessary.
- Experience working in a heavy, high pressure production environment.
- This is a permanent position with a fixed salary which will be based upon experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- FLT, Elevated platforms and a crane license required
- Previous rolling mill experience would be preferred
To apply for this role please send your CV to call Richard on 0121 230 9991.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80373009