Salary – £26,423 per annum
Contract Type – Permanent
Weekly Hours – 37
Our client has ambitious plans to build more homes and provide even better choice for their customers and communities.
They are currently looking for 4 Plumbers to assist with the delivery of Bathrooms and Wet rooms in the Shropshire area.
In this role you will carry out all the traditional Housing Repair duties of a Plumber, including repairs and new building work within the Bathroom and Wet rooms, as requested by the Repairs Supervisor. Ensuring the work is carried out in accordance with all Health and Safety at Work regulations and codes of practice, including wearing protective clothing as supplied, and to attend training as requested.
You will also keep accurate daily and weekly records of work carried out on repairs orders, timesheets or portable computer, in accordance with procedures.
- Previous experience as a Plumber
- Be willing to work under instruction and to a planned and targeted program
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation skills
- NVQ or City and Guilds in relevant trade
- Experience of working at height
- Experience of working within a team
- Full clean driving license
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302321