Auto Parts Advisor
Our Client is a leading commercial vehicle dealership and due to their continued success Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Parts Advisor . The succesful candidate will work a permanent evening shift routine based at our client's Coventry dealership.
Reporting to the Parts Manager you will be responsible for the effective processing of customer orders for commercial vehicle parts.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Process all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and advising on prices, and any out of stock items.
- Sourcing parts from suppliers and schedule delivery.
- Preparing items for despatch ensuring all paperwork is properly completed.
- Ensure effective customer service at all times.
- Effectively deal with all incoming customer enquiries.
The succesful candidate will have at least two years previous auto parts experience. Applicants with HGV/commercial vehicle parts experience will have an advantage.
You will be enthusiastic, highly motivated and you will demonstrate the ability to deliver superb customer service at all times.
You will be organised and you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Other skills required include:-
- Experience of commercial vehicle / Automotive dealerships
- Basic working knowledge of vehicle Technology
- Experience in working in a bust parts environment
- Good IT knowledge of MS Office, ADP/Kerridge computer systems
- Excellent telephone manner/ interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Stock control Experience
- Positive can do attitude
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday (5pm to 3am)
30 days annual leave
Death in Service
Training and development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80382663