Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 p/a + Bonus £3,000 p/a + Company Vehicle + Mobile + iPad + Pension
A fantastic opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our clients growing Kraft Heinz sales team. They are looking for enthusiastic, go getters that have the drive and determination to build relationships and directly sell into our target outlets. Would suit candidates looking to embark on a sales career.........great at telesales but want to get out of the office this could be for you........graduates welcome or maybe you just fancy a change! We are willing to train and develop suitable candidates.
As a Field Sales Executive you must hold a full UK driving license and live within reasonable distance of the job location.
The Field Sales Executive role is predominantly to increase distribution and sales for Kraft Heinz across a range of sauce products. You will be looking for new outlets to sell into - so lots of day to day visiting new outlets and relationship building. You will be armed with all of the tools you need including outlet listings to get you started.
This is a new team that our client is building and there are 5 vacancies available in and around Birmingham.
If think you have what it takes and want to be a part of Kraft Heinz winning & prestigious team please apply today usin the link provided!
In this role you will be visiting Foodservice customers within a defined territory, types of outlets include: Bars / Restaurants / Take Aways / Cafes / Fish & Chip Shops / Sports Venues etc
You will be required to:
- Generate sales among your customers, including upselling and cross-selling by selling stock direct from your vehicle
- Operate as the point of contact for your customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with your customers
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers
- Reporting your work during your day via iPad
- Ensure KPIs and Targets are met
You will be responsible for your own territory to maximise sales on your patch within the deals given to you to sell.
Desirable skills for this role are:
- Direct Sales Experience
- Ability to use an iPad (training provided)
- Customer Management Experience
- Ability to provide Customer Focussed Solutions
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management & Journey Planning Skills
Our client looks forward to receiving your application - good luck!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302913