Process Design Engineer
Our client is a manufacturing firm operating globally and offering an exciting opportunity for a Process Design Engineer within their company.
We are seeking an experienced and competent Process Design Engineer to be responsible for projecting, purchasing specification, quote review, client communication, commissioning and post-delivery support.
Responsibilities for the Process Design Engineer will include:
- To build upon process design calculations ensuring accurate results
- Ensure functional products delivered to client
- Provide detailed and accurate supporting documentation for the process to provide the client with the tools to operate the package
- Specify required instrumentation calibration ranges, details and materials
- Provide process support to CAD for layout and design
- Raise purchase orders on sub suppliers
It would be good to see candidates with:
- A relevant degree in chemical engineering
- Plant commissioning experience
- Project work
- Excellent customer and stakeholder communication ability
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300427