A leading provider of automation and engineering solutions requires a Mechanical Build Engineer to join their busy team in Worcester.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing & Logistics Manager
- Experience in an automation build environment
- Organise and undertake mechanical and pneumatic machine build activities
working from technical assembly drawings, CAD models, using initiative to
- Provide feedback on daily basis of build status to Manufacturing Manager
ensuring that builds are completed on time and within the allotted hours
- Liaise with other Depts to identify and satisfactorily resolve any build issues that
- Work in a clean, tidy, efficient manner in accordance with the company
Health & Safety systems.
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Mentor Apprentices assisting with mechanical and pneumatic builds
- Provide onsite support at Customers premises leading install, commissioning
and snagging' activities, this will require travel and working unsociable hours,
being customer facing, representing the Company
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities and promote best practice
in build activities
- Attend and contribute to Daily Team meetings
- Maintain a high standard of time keeping and attendance
- Undertake any other duties that are within capabilities as required by
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303041