Warehouse Stock Checker
Working on site at a customer warehouse in Tamworth, you will be responsible for double checking pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and manager's to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked!
What do I need to be a Delivery Checker?
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices and
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours each week, shift rotation which will include days, nights and weekends.
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80387246