A HR Advisor role for an industrial business in Warwickshire.
The role will be a generalist position to provide advice and guidance to staff and managers based on site.
A global manufacturing business in South Warwickshire
The HR Advisor will provide face to face and phone advice to staff and managers on a range on HR issues for the manufacturing site.
You will coach managers on Employee Relations issues, supporting at Disciplinary and Grievance meetings and leading where appropriate.
You will assit the HR Manager with writing and updating policies, administer starters, leavers, maternity, paternity, staff appraisals, pay reviews, contracts and Terms and Conditions.
You will lead on the recruitment process to include: advertising, screening CV's, coordinating and conducting interviews, and drafting contracts on employment.
The successful HR Advisor will:
- Have supported line managers on disciplinaries
- Will have worked as a HR Advisor previously
- Must have an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Mist be able to build relationships at all levels
- Must have an understanding of the full recruitment process
Permanent role - Competitive salary - Benefits - On-site parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80370107