Care Assistants (Days and nights)
Care Assistants (Days and Nights)
Are you happy to work Days as well as Waking Nights?
Are you passionate about care but want to be able to spend more time with your client?
If so, read on:
At Active Assistance you can provide one to one support in the Client’s own home. We are looking for a Care Assistants (Days and Nights) for our client in Solihull.
Our mission statement is to “enable people to live as individually and independently as possible and support them to achieve their goals and aspirations”
At Active Assistance you will be a known as a Personal Assistant as your role is to work under the direction of the Client following a personalised care plan. You will be working with one client who you will get to know and develop a good working relationship with. With Active Assistance you can put your considerate nature into practice. You can spend time with the client, enabling them to live fulfilling and independent lives. Ideal candidates for the role will be enthusiastic, conscientious, reliable and flexible.Care Assistants (Days and nights) required in Solihull
We are currently looking for a Care Assistants (Days and nights) to work with our client who has Spinal Cord Injury. Our client lives alone in their own home so is very independent. They do however require some support with daily activities due to their condition.
Our Client is a wheelchair user and as a result will need some assistance with his mobility. Besides that, the role will also involve assistance with his personal care, medication plus some of domestic duties. Our client will need you to drive his vehicle so he can go out and access the community. For that reason you must hold a full driving licence.
Salary, Shift Times and Benefits
- £8.50 per hour day shifts / £9.00 per hour waking nights. Salary is calculated as an hourly rate of pay multiplied by number of hours worked.
- Accrued holiday pay
- Day shifts 8am – 8pm
- Waking Night Shifts 8pm – 8am
- This post can be worked full or part-time dependent on your availability
- This role is classed as temporary as during your time working with Active Assistance there may be opportunities to work with other clients
- You will be employed by Active Assistance on a flexible contract
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays.
- Employees will be auto-enrolled into the NEST Pension Scheme
- DBS Certificate (please note that if you leave within your 3-month probation period the cost of this will be deducted from your salary)
- Refer a Friend Scheme *Please see full Terms and Conditions on our website.
We provide our PA's with free award winning training at one of our training venues around the country. Once you start work with us you will receive on-going training and support from Clinical Managers and Head Office.
This role a great opportunity to develop a career in Health and Social care. We offer prospects to progress your career within the company and have an Apprenticeship scheme.
Apprenticeship Training for the Health and Social Care Sector – an apprenticeship is a recognised vocational qualification for healthcare professionals working in the UK
What Apprenticeship qualifications are on offer?
- Adult Care Worker Level 2, Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3, Children & Young People Level 2, Children and Young People Level 3
Active Assistance is an award-winning care provider supporting individuals with complex and continuing health care needs. Our philosophy is based on the principle that each client is unique and our services provide tailored support covering complex clinical conditions.
Active Assistance is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381144