Employer Engagement Consultant - Worcestershire
Our clients are a National Training Provider going through large growth plans, and as such are looking for an experienced Business Developer to join their Employer Engagement Team. You will engage with local businesses promoting their portfolio of Training packages, working from home or the office, within the Worcestershire area.
You will have a proven track record of obtaining and retaining new business, ideally within the Training industry, or similar, and be used to a client facing environment.
- To lead the engagement of new employers converting them to clients.
- To attend employer meetings and visits to secure business opportunities.
- To optimise the volume of learner recruitment for government funded/commercially funded learners.
- To generate new business opportunities in line with organisational priorities, including new programmes and products.
* Ensure the monthly recruitment targets are achieved
* Implement strategies to increase the volume of vacancies generated in new employer customers
* Develop relationships with external agencies to promote the service proposition
* Ensure compliance by all team members with the learner initial assessment and start processes
* Use the Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA) process to fully understand the needs of new customers and to use the ONA to plan the setup of new employer operations
* Liaise with team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the learner recruitment process and other new business opportunities.
* To ensure an effective and thorough 'hand over' of new business customers to the Employer Relations Team after a designated period of time
* To support the placement of high quality Apprenticeship applicants in new employer customers when requested
* To ensure that learner recruitment is line with company sector, age profile and funding priorities
* Ensure health and safety vetting and monitoring is undertaken in line with company policy
* Initiate and manage new business campaigns
* Participate in team and company meetings
Salary up to £30k
Plus bonus, 25 days holidays, mobile, laptop, mileage allowance
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80366774