Senior Support Worker
Are you an experienced Children’s Senior Support Worker in the Wolverhampton area of the West Midlands? Have you got the ability to lead a team and support the children within the service to a very high standard? Would you like to be part of a newly established home?
This Job is commutable from Birmingham city centre (37 mins), Telford (18 mins), Walsall (31 mins), Cannock (18 mins), Dudley (26 mins),
Our Client is an independent organization specializing in providing care and support for children and Young People aged 10-18 who may have challenging behaviours, autism or ADHD. They may also have suffered neglect, trauma, sexual exploitation or abuse. This is a very rewarding job however it can be challenging but with your time and support you’ll see these children grow from strength to strength.
Do you have a positive and encouraging nature and natural leadership qualities? Yes? Well you are what we are looking for!
What are the hours, pay rates and benefits?
- £19,500 - £26,208, this includes additional payments for Sleep in’s see below
- *Sleep ins could be 2 or 3 per week @ £43.00 per sleep in
- You will need to have full flexibility to work 24-hour shifts (with a sleep in) and work to a set 6-week rota, this will include 1x week of flexi time which may include working shorter shifts.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
What experience and qualifications will you need to be a Children’s Senior Support Worker?
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working at a senior level
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a Residential Environment.
- Have your Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce, or Residential Childcare.
- You will also be a car driver.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361207