A leading and well known local retail business are looking for a Van Driver due to retirement. Working as part of a 2 man team, you will need to be motivated and driven ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for customer deliveries
- Shared driving of the company van
- Assisting within the warehouse
- Checking off deliveries, ensuring you have the correct products for the day
- Route planning for deliveries
- Quality checking of products as they are loaded
- Loading and unloading deliveries - heavy lifting involved
- Checking off deliveries
A vehicle will be provided, however you must have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this role.
Initially you will be required to work Thursday and Friday with the occasional Wednesday, however within time the position could require more hours from the selected candidate.
Daily Rate: £60-80pd dependent on experience
This is a very prestigious company who pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service consistently so you must be professional and able to communicate effectively with customers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80388599