Interserve are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Coordinator for our Customer Operations contract. You will provide our customers with first class service for their facility management needs, and also providing operational support to our Internal Engineering teams to ensure that we respond to our customers’ requests correctly first time and within the agreed timeframe.
The Scheduling Coordinator will provide a highly efficient service. They will deploy the correct resource to ensure a first time resolution and fix for the customer, ranging from deploying an internal engineer with the correct skill, through to arranging for one of our subcontractors to attend site and arrange for a fix to happen in the quickest possible time.The role will initially be based in Redditch however from November 2018 our offices will be relocating to Solihull (approx 6 minute walk from Birmingham International train station).
We are offering a competitive salary, Pension, 25 days holidays as well as various retail discounted offers.
- To schedule all reactive and planned work to the correct resource, paying attention to response targets, geographical locations and technical expertise.
- To have full use and understanding of systems used for logging and scheduling jobs - Maximo and 360 experience would be advantageous.
- To ensure, all engineers have a full schedule of work each day and are being fully utilised to ensure maximum productivity.
- To ensure all pre-planned visits are arranged with external and internal customers to avoid 'no access' issues.
- Arrange attendance with external subcontractors, raising the appropriate paper work such as work details and purchase orders, to enable speedy resolution within SLA.
- Ensure all jobs are attended and completed within the required response time.
- Follow-up all jobs not marked by engineers as completed after attendance and reallocate jobs as required.
- Deal with telephone queries promptly and in a professional manner.
- Ensure non-productive time is logged in the system e.g. Supplier visits, vehicle breakdowns etc.
- Advise team leader of any issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers.
- Accurately record all actions taken on the required systems to ensure a full audit trail.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working within a Service Delivery / Contact Centre team
- Strong IT skills
- Proven customer service skills are essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced service centre environment
- Experience of managing resources to optimise performance , in a target driven scheduling environment, recognising and taking into account, skills, availability and location
- Is passionate about delivering high quality service to agreed KPIs and SLA’s
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to record and interpret information from multiple systems
- Takes ownership and action in an ever changing environment
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills and has the ability to provide detailed information and advice in a clear and positive manner
- Has the ability to interact and communicate as appropriate to the audience, from internal colleagues through to senior managers and 3rd party suppliers
- Has the ability to work under and respond positively to pressure in a busy and diverse environment
- Has a creative approach to analysing and solving problems through the use of technology and reported information
- Demonstrates compliance to policies and procedures as set by the business
- Has a disciplined approach to the execution and completion of tasks, whilst identifying opportunities to improve service delivery
- Able to work well as part of a team, contributing to team spirit and success
- Maintains a positive can do attitude, readily accepting change initiatives
- Working within a scheduling environment
- Knowledge of MAXIMO v7 or other CAFM systems
- Previous experience of working with scheduling software would be advantageous
Additional job board text
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of over 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371062