Are you an experienced workshop foreman who is looking for a new and unique challenge? Our client is well known in the structural steel industry and they manufacture a range of agricultural products.
The Job Role:
- General workshop management including quality control and staff management.
- Ensuring deliveries and ordering of stock/materials is correct and within budget
- Welding/fabrication of a variety of parts reading from drawings
- Loading and unloading and be a key member of the team to maintain an efficient workshop
- Maintaining a safe, clean and efficient working environment.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous workshop experience either supervisor/management in a similar work environment
- Knowledge of structural steel would be preferred
- Welding/fabrication knowledge.
- £26,000 per annum
- Working days Monday – Friday
- Permanent position
Ryan Smith – Technical Consultant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80388248