Medical Sales - Infection Control
As a medical sales Account Manager you'll sell Infection Control and Clean Room consumables into hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical labs across the Midlands for this well-established company.
- Medical sales of a specialist product range targeted towards (but not exclusively for) the Aseptic Pharmacy setting. The Infection Control / Disinfection products include sprays, wipes and spill-kits, PPE including latex and latex free gloves, gowns, face masks, syringes, needle-free devices and sharps bins, venting devices / cannula, and cold chain solutions include carriers, transporters and temperature indicators.
- Manage, develop and grow new and existing customer accounts, including Key Accounts, within aseptic pharmacy, hospital wards, pharmaceutical and medical device cleanroom labs, and more.
- Covering the Midlands region including Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Leicester, Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, etc.
- A well-established, growing market leader providing quality, specialist Infection Control, Medical & Clean Room disposables into secondary care / hospital settings, medical device and pharmaceutical labs. They ensure outstanding customer care, excellent training and a supportive working environment.
- Proven success in medical sales; selling medical devices into hospitals.
- Self-motivated, determined and with clear and confident communication skills.
- Ideally experienced in medical sales of infection control, cleanroom or aseptic pharmacy disposables into secondary care.
- A relevant biomedical / life science degree would be useful but is not essential.
- Starting salary of £30-36,000 plus 10% bonus (with uncapped commission for above target performance), car and benefits: pension, private healthcare, life assurance, child care vouchers, 25 + 8 days holiday, and more.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365769