Are you an experienced Assembly Operative or seeking a new role within Assembly?
Our client is offering full time training and support with progression opportunities long term and overtime available.
The shift pattern is a rotating 07.00 - 15.00 / 15.00 - 23.00 and the pay rate varies depending which shift you work.
The Job Role:
- Working in a busy production area manufacturing and assembling automotive parts
- Using hand and air tools on a daily basis
- Following a 5S process within the manufacturing area
- Hitting daily targets to meet customer demands
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous assembly experience is beneficial, however full training will be given
- You will be able to work quickly and efficiently within a team environment
- £7.50p/h for the morning shift, £9.75 for the afternoon shift
- A temporary role with an immediate start
- Free parking and onsite facilities
- Full training and support given
- Progression opportunities
- Overtime available
Alex Edwards – Industrial Consultant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365150