Reception Coordinator- Dynamic Property Firm
A fantastic global property company are now seeking a charismatic and dedicated Facilities Co-ordinator to join one of their teams on site in North West Birmingham. Providing comprehensive administrative support to the Facilities Management team across four national sites, this role will be demanding and fast-paced with plenty of variety.
Key responsibilities within this role will include but not be limited to:
• Planning and arranging call outs and maintenance visits to all sites, processing documentation as appropriate
• Liaising with suppliers and assisting the Facilities Manager to resolve invoice queries and billing
• Placing orders and booking in contractors then processing quotes for material/extra works and co-ordinating any deliveries in a timely manner
• Ensuring all budgets are recorded and tracked, databases are kept up to date and reports are run on a regular basis
• Providing general administrative support to the team to include filing, photocopying, ordering stationary and maintaining noticeboards etc
The successful candidate will need to be a confident administrator, with a wealth of experience in the field and ideally within a similar role. You will be self-starting and pro-active, able to work well under pressure and follow strict company guidelines for facilities processes. Overall, a really exciting and dynamic role, this would be ideal for someone looking to take their administrative experience to a new level.
If you are interested in this role then apply now or call Matt at Katie Bard to find out more! Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80375852