Learning and Development Business Administration Apprenticeship
Busy Bees Training Academy in Shenstone is looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to start your career in administration by joining our Learning and Development team. You will need to be a hardworking individual who has strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop your skills in the office environment. You will complete your training through the Busy Bees Training Academy where you will be appointed a suitable Training Officer to visit you at your place of work and review your progress on a regular basis.
BB Training Academy is a national, award winning, OUTSTANDING (Ofsted 2017) training provider specialising in providing high quality training across the Care sector. Our Head Office at Shenstone is situated next door to Shenstone Train Station making the role easily accessible to all.
A successful apprenticeship programme is central to our success and we are committed to growing our own talent and continuously developing staff to help them reach their potential.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development you will be trained to support the Learning and Development team with all administrative needs. Full training will be given in all the tasks with the duties developing and expanding as you become a more established member of the team.
- Communicating with learners, trainers, nurseries and other care settings via phone or email
- Updating records using excel and bespoke databases
- Assisting with the maintenance and personalisation of multiple templates, mostly using Word.
- All other administrative duties associated with the Learning and Development Team
- A good understanding of Microsoft office is important
- Looking for a candidate with good?attention to detail, is well-articulated, a team player and?good with IT
What we offer:
- Business Administration Level 2 qualification delivered by our own in-house OUTSTANDING training provider (Busy Bees Training Academy)
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities.
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away; we look forward to receiving your application!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371112