Level 2 Nursery Practitioner
Level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Dudley
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Dudley. You will be a Level 2 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Dudley Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. ?Treetops Dudley Day Nursery and Preschool is proud to offer an outstanding childcare provision, as rated by Ofsted. Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, our two-storey, purpose-built nursery plays second home to children aged 12 weeks up to 5 years. Just under 2 miles from Dudley Town Centre we are well placed for local amenities and transport links with good bus routes nearby. Dudley Port Railway Station is approximately 3.5 miles with routes through to Birmingham New Street and London Euston. The new main Birmingham New Road is a short drive away and we have an ample car park to the front of the nursery for convenient drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 2 *SVQ Level 2
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80362564