Digital Telesales Consultant - Birmingham
We are looking for ambitious and charismatic sales people to join our Birmingham based outbound telesales team. As a Digital Telesales Consultant, you will be selling stunning websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and the UK's leading online directory Yell.com.
You will be responsible for making calls to new and existing customers across a wide spectrum of industries in the UK, whilst using online demonstration software to showcase our solutions. For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor and are widely viewed as an employer of choice for sales jobs in Birmingham. Digital advertising is not essential as full product training will be given. Telephone sales experience would be advantageous.
- Comprehensive 'Telesales Induction Programme' with best in class sales training
- Excellent salary, benefits package & uncapped earnings
- Fantastic reward & recognition
- Top performers earning over £50,000 per annum
- Great development opportunities & on-going training
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Goal orientated with a high level of commercial acumen
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Demonstrable success in telesales
- Mentally agile with a capacity for self-learning
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Wants a career in digital marketing
For over 50 years Yell has been at the forefront of advertising and marketing for UK based SME's. You're probably already aware of some of our leading products such as our online directory, the Yell mobile app and our mobile optimised websites. We are also one of a select number of Google AdWords Premier SME partners in the UK, so our Sales Consultants are experts in developing an effective online presence for each of our customers, helping them find and connect with consumers.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381303