EDS Lead Engineer
- System Functional and Non-Functional Analysis - carry out a range of analysis and investigations of the customer requirements to define the expected system functionality and their performance targets
- Evaluate multiple system design concepts and maintain integrity between system and its components to arrive at a harmonised solution
- System Functional and Physical Architecture - liaise with architecture teams to maintain alignment with the specified programmes, as well as electrical and physical vehicle architecture
- System Design Specification - prepare system requirements specification and developing functional designs, demonstrating how the system satisfies the defined customer requirements
- System Integration - define system logical and physical architecture, Interface Control Document and a system integration plan
- Verification and Validation - design and develop system integration tests
- Lead cross-functional technical reviews on the systems
- Adhere to the defined systems engineering process
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- System Functional and non functional analysis
- System Integration Model based systems engineering (MBSE) Requirements Management (RM)
- Experience in SysML / IBM Rational Rhapsody / IBM Rational DOORS
- Modelling experience
- Requirements management
- Use of IBM Rational tools
- Systems Engineering background
- Technical Master Degree with previous experience
- Automotive Systems is a world class and respected developer of Premium SUVs and Luxury cars. An increasingly important part of vehicles in this segment are the software intensive features that lead to products that are very much more than the sum of their parts. With a strong focus on the needs of our customer, we are aggressively seeking to deliver many new and innovative features across a range of already complex mechatronic products. This is your opportunity to help in the creation of those features which our customers will perceive as world class. You will be responsible to lead the definition, development and delivery of harmonised systems solutions, consisting of multiple interconnected components, into our vehicles
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296607