Are you currently a telesales executive who is looking for a role where you can make excellent money but also work for a fun company who will offer you progression and development?
I have the job for you!
I am recruiting for a Sales Course Advisor based near Birmingham Aiport. This is working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK.
What would the Sales Course Advisor do?
This a telephone based role where you will be joining a hardworking and supportive team of 10 sales executives making on average 130 outbound calls and receiving 30 inbound calls per day. All calls that are made and received will be warm calls - NO COLD CALLING!
You will make outbound calls to students to have registered an interest about a course, it would be your job to then call the student, explain what the course is and then enrol the student onto the suitable course. You will also take enquiry calls from students who are keen to hear more about the courses. (Full training will be provided)
What does my client do?
You will be joining a business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 400 award winning courses. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who really care about their staff.
What salary and benefits will you get?
- £18,000 basic salary with uncapped commission (realistic OTE is £27,000 per annum £500-£800 bonus per month)
- Potential for salary increase after 12 months
- Sales incentives to include cash prizes, vouchers, meals out etc
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- Full training plan
- Subsidised medical insurance
What will the working hours be?
Monday - Friday Shift Basis: either -
11.30 - 20.00
12.30 - 2100
Week One - 3 early shifts, 2 late shifts
Week Two - 2 early shifts, 3 late shifts
Week three - same as week one etc
Plus one Saturday a month 12.00-18.00
(Potential second Saturday which would be paid as overtime, future plans of becoming open 7 days a week so candidates must be flexible!)
What do you need to be a suitable candidate?
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location
- Previous warm telesales inbound and outbound experience is ideal but people with sales experience from other areas will be considered
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI`s
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern between 9am - 9pm including at least one Saturday a month
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Melissa Patrick or Adam Price on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361562