Health & Safety Consultant
Health and Safety Consultant
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £39,970 depending on skills and experience + Car Allowance
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. The role will consist of working across Shrewsbury and surrounding areas.
- Experience of working within a similar Health and Safety position
- You will be either of GradIOSH status and be working towards CMIOSH or equivalent
- A high level of attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills including Word/Excel/PowerPoint and database administration
- Excellent relationship building skills are required
The purpose of the role is to provide a range of clients with high quality, accurate and practical advice on all aspects of health and safety.
- Responsibility for the effective delivery of health and safety assistance to your allocated clients
- Carrying out various site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Advising on relevant aspects of health and safety legislation and best practice
- Preparation of health and safety documentation relevant to the client needs
- Assist/ support ad-hoc tasks within the team
- Support clients as necessary in carrying out their legal duties by attending formal meetings, such as committee meetings or meetings with representatives of an enforcement body
- Support clients to manage their accidents and incidents and assist with the investigation of any major accidents
- Identify opportunities for new training and develop appropriate training material to meet business needs, including leading training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks.
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click 'apply' or for more information please contact
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361731