Digital Print Machine Operator
Successfully working with major high street suppliers for the last 40 years they are one of the few companies in the UK that can produce everything in-house from samples, production, dyeing to finishing and delivery. Due to continued growth they have a rare opportunity for a Digital Print Machine Operator to join the team.
Digital Print Machine Operator – The Role
- Report to the Digital Print Manager to provide strategic and day to day operational management for all aspects of digital print production and help maintain the company’s excellent reputation as a quality supplier of printed fabrics.
- Day to day management of the digital paper printing machines in respect of planning and scheduling of production, ensuring printing is delivered efficiently to the right quality, quantity, dates and cost.
- Manage and develop a focused and efficient supply chain to meet the needs and demands of internal and external customers.
- Undertake appropriate service and maintenance and repairs of the digital paper printing machines.
Digital Print Machine Operator – The Person
- A strong background within the Printing industry would be advantageous.
- Must have confident computer skills.
- Have a can-do attitude, using your initiative to help out wherever necessary.
- Have good customer service skills and show a willingness to learn.
- Training will be provided.
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80369762