Mechanical Draughtsperson – Mechanical / Process / Production Environment
Based in South Derbyshire – 6 Month Contract Minimum
This market leading systems integrator is currently on a steep growth curve, having managed to win several major projects in the last 6 months, they are now currently in a position where they need to expand their draughting team to ensure that they can deliver the projects on time and to budget. Working on high tech projects across different industries, this is an opportunity to get involved in some exciting designs in a challenging environment. If you believe you’re right for this role then please call Graham Mason on.
The role of a Design Draughtsperson will include the following:
- Supporting project engineers and managers in the delivery of newly designed process plants
- Creating detailed manufacturing drawings in Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD 2D
- Detailing of vessels / tanks and ancillary equipment including balustrades, walkways access gantries, brackets, skids, framework
- Liaising with the internal project team and manufacturing department
The candidate must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Proven track record in the process sector
- Experience in detailing manufacturing drawings of vessels & tanks or special purpose machinery
- Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD experience
- Experience in liaising with engineers/manufacturing teams
- Creating BOM’s
The benefits of this position:
- Large established business
- Long Contracts
- Impressive clients base
- Getting involved in projects from start to finish
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Engineers across the UK, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80380909