Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - Stourbridge
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of sheet metal applications and load bearing equipment based in the Stourbridge area. In support of continual growth, the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining an existing and supportive design team and work alongside the Technical Director on bespoke projects. This role will be suitable to graduate or junior level Mechanical Design Engineers as my client is happy to offer coaching to develop your skills. It will also broaden your engineering experience as this role is a crossover between a Design Engineer and a Project Engineer.
The successful candidate will be Degree, HND/HNC qualified or Apprentice Served in a Mechanical Design field of study.
Project Engineer / CAD Engineer Position Overview
- Working alongside the Technical Director to work on specific projects, providing engineering drawings and designs for standard and bespoke products for manufacturing and installation.
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture. Product development and updated design work will also apply.
- Creating drawings via AutoCAD Inventor of equipment and products to customer specifications and requirements.
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team.
- Assisting in the development of prototypes.
Project Engineer / CAD Engineer Position Requirements
- A Degree, HNC/HND Qualification or Apprenticeship Served in an Engineering / Mechanical Design field of study is essential to this role.
- Proficient with 2D and 3D Software such as AutoCAD Inventor is essential.
- Experience with Design Sheet Metal Applications would be advantageous but not essential.
- The role requires initiative and a confident manner as the role will involve client visits.
- Based in a commutable distance of Stourbridge.
- Full UK Driving License is desirable.
Project Engineer / CAD Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
- 28 Days Holiday Including Holidays
- 4 Day Working Week
- Mon to Thurs 07:00am-17:15pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80384817