Asbestos Surveyor - £20k - £30k - Coventry
P402 Qualified Asbestos Surveyor
Salary: £ 20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Benefits include: Company car + fuel card + mobile + tablet
Would you like to join a highly successful UKAS accredited company and be part of a hardworking and talented team? Read on!
Our client is a successful Asbestos management consultancy which strives on only delivering the best services and are passionate about providing its employees with development and training to achieve their full potential. They are seeking to recruit a self-motivated and experienced Asbestos Surveyor to provide first class services around the West Midlands region. You must be P402 qualified and have previous experience working in an Asbestos Surveyor role.
In return, you can expect to receive a generous salary, company car, fuel card, mobile and a tablet. You will also have access to a wide range of on-going training and development opportunities to gain P403 and P404 qualifications.
Requirements for this role:
- You must be P402 qualified.
- A full UK driving license.
- Have previous experience working in an Asbestos Surveyor role.
- Be available to work with flexibility as some commuting and out of hours work will be required.
- Have excellent communication, IT and numeracy skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail and work well under pressure.
- Be a great team player and bring a positive attitude every day!
Your duties as an Asbestos Surveyor will consist of:
- Carrying out Management, Demolition & Refurbishment surveys on domestic/commercial/industrial properties.
- Liaising with clients.
- Writing reports.
- Communicating with the Asbestos Laboratory
This is a golden opportunity to join a leading UKAS accredited Asbestos Management consultancy, so if you feel that this position fits your skill-set and experience, don't hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the position please contact Angelina on 0121 442 3922.
Commutable locations: Royal Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Redditch, Leicester, Worcester, Wolverhampton.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80378144